How do I qualify?
We can help you recover from post-hospitalizations for heart trouble, strokes, joint replacements, other surgeries, and assist you with intravenous therapy.
Patients need to ask themselves these questions:
- Do I have a new diagnosis or new symptoms related to a chronic disease that I need to learn how to manage?
- Do I have medication changes?
- HaveI been feeling unsteady or falling at home?
- Have I recently been hospitalization?
- Do I have trouble managing my diabetes?
- Would I rather be home than in a nursing home?
- Am I receiving short-term antibiotic or other intravenous therapies?
Patients who answered yes to any of these questions should call Health Services Intake at
1-800-924-0366 X4601 to discuss their needs.
The cost of home healthcare is usually covered by health insurance. With Medicare, these services are provided without cost. Many private insurances also provide a home health benefits that allow patients to receive home care.
CHCS has been providing home health care services residents of a four-county area since 1969. The agency was established in 1883 and continues to excel in patient care. CHCS patients receive the very best care and support.
Community Health and Counseling Services will provide community health services that are needed and valued by the communities and individuals we serve.